December 18, 2008

Postponement

I must apologize. This was truly the wrong season to commit myself to a series as important and intricate as explaining my reasons for being Arminian. I have found the detail and time required for each post has been much more than I had anticipated. Therefore, I am postponing the conclusion of the series until after the holidays so that I can be free to write a few other thoughts.

So that you know my plans for it, I have 2 or 3 more posts that I am planning on writing. The next post is dealing with the theological differences between Arminianism and Calvinism. After that I will be treating some Scripture texts. This I may or may not divide into to parts. It would depend on the length of the post when I get there.

When I am ready to continue, I will renew the two posts that I have already written, and post the third. I look forward to hearing some of your thoughts on these matters, and I promise you the series will continue.

No comments: