September 17, 2009

The Trinity Program

I was rummaging through my files and I find this document which I had written 3 years ago. I thought I would share because it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt how big of a dork I am. Anyway, this is the doctrine of the Trinity as expressed in C++. Enjoy:
const Divinity YHWH=Divinity();

class Divinity
{
aaaDivinity()
aaa{
aaafor (int c=0; c<∞; c++)
aaa
aaa{dimentions[c]=∞;}
aaa}

aaaThelitos will();
aaaString knowledge=∞;
aaaPotency power=∞;
aaaInt dimentions[∞];
aaaCharacter goodness=☺;
}

class HUnion
{
aaaHUnion(Divinity *divine, Humanity *human)
aaaaaaaaa{God=divine; man=human;}

aaaostream permeationAttributes (istream);

aaaDivinity *God;
aaaHumanity *man;
}

struct Messiah
{
aaaHUnion Christ;
}

int main()
{
aaaDivinity *Father=*YHWH,
aaaaaaaaaaaa*Son=Father,
aaaaaaaaaaaa*Spirit=Father;

aaaMessiah Jesus;
aaaJesus.Christ=HUnion(Son, *humanity());
}

2 comments:

Kevin Jackson said...

Cool, although I really don't understand it. :)

Jc_Freak: said...

That's ok. No one understands C++