January 11, 2009

Interesting past couple months

Man am I tired. I have been very busy the past month or so, and it doesn't look like it'll be easing up anytime soon. I'm getting a lot more hours at work, which is a great thing, but I also have to work earlier than I used to. This also means that I can't stay up as late as I used to either, which is when I've gotten most of my blogging done.

So, I have been quiet a while. Esther and I have also been painting our apartment. So far it looks good, but we still have a lot to go.

All in all, I'm sorry I haven't been very active. Quite frankly, its taking all my blogging time just to read what everyone else is writing. I have a couple of posts have written, and a few others planned. I just hope I get to them soon before I loose my focus on them.

No comments: